Write To Me
Castle x Write To Me 'Really Truely Actually & Fully All Over It' 2022 Diary'
Life is chaotic. There is always so much to do and so much to remember. It is at times really overwhelming and quite often incredibly hard to stay on top of it all. But the thing is, as soon as you take the time to map out your plan and write it down, that feeling of “can’t take another moment of this” can completely fade away.
- SIZE - 148 x 210 mm / 5.8 x 8.3 inches (A5)
- PAGES - 160pages (80sheets)
- COVER - Linen covered hardcover featuring artwork by Rachel Castle
- ENDPAPER - Endpapers feature artwork by Rachel Castle
- PAPER - 120GSM FSC certified paper
- BINDING - Case Bound
- FLAT LAY BINDING - Planner lays flat for easy writing
- WEEKLY LAYOUT - This side for, that side for layout. Every day has the same space allocated including weekends!
- MONTHLY PLANNER - A monthly planner and list maker at the beginning of each month, including January 2023 so you can continue planning into the new year
- YEARLY CALENDAR - 2022 calendar at a quick glance at the beginning of the planner
- BLANK PAGES - 20 blank pages at the end of the planner free for you to use how you need - notes, drawings, lists, goals or new year resolutions
- ELASTIC - To keep the cover and pages together
- RIBBON - 2 ribbons to hold your place
- WEIGHT - Approx. 450gm / 1lbs
- PLEDGE - A pledge to keep you on top of your chaos and schedule in time for you too
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
- My Organised Chaos is a trademarked and copyright brand