Bianca Cash 'The Datekeeper'
Datekeeper, memory holder, daily organiser, diary!
- Begins 29th November 2021 - so you can start using it when you receive it!
- Equal space for weekdays and weekends
- Two colourful sticker sheets
- Packaged in a hardcover soft touch box
- Paper pocket (located inside the back cover) to store stickers, receipts, notes and other paper bits and pieces
- Two cream white satin bookmarker
- Head and tail bands
- Weekly overview
- Weekly ‘to do list’ section
- Weekly ‘three things I’m thankful for’ section
- Handwritten details for holidays, encouraging notes
- Yearly overview for both 2022 and 2023
- Monthly overview
- Holiday Dates for AU, UK, USA, NZ, Singapore & Canada
- Australian School Term Dates
- 14 pages for notes
- 19cm x 13cm
- 335grams - super lightweight!
- 164 pages
Moss - Yes, you're probably thinking, 'isn't this the same colour as 2021 Eucalyptus?' Well.. almost. This pretty green is a custom dyed cloth and is ever so slightly different to Eucalyptus. A tad lighter. A tad more yellow in the lush green mix. If you loved Eucalyptus, you will love her fraternal twin Moss.
Sandalwood - A newbie for 2022! Not quite mustard, not quite wheat. Suited for those who love a 'slightly more interesting neutral'.
Dusty Rose - She's another brand new babe on the block. Pretty, dreamy, rosy. A pink lovers dream. A pink I've wanted to have available for the past several years. She's finally here!
Oatmeal Linen - Beloved Oaty is back for her third year. She is rustic yet sensible. If you worry about getting a clothbound diary dirty, Oatmeal is perfect for you - she'll hide grubbiness in the glorious speckle.